In order to be valid, each license shall have one or more endorsements which indicate the field(s) in which the holder is authorized to practice, and shall also specify the grade level(s) in which the holder is authorized to practice.
- Rule 5440 VSBPE Licensing Endorsements
- Endorsement competencies begin on page 34 of the Licensing Rules
- Vermont Approved Educator Endorsement Codes
Additional Information on Endorsements
- Appropriate Endorsements for Alternative Program Teachers, for anyone teaching in a public alternative program in Vermont must maintain a current Vermont educator license.
- Appropriate Endorsements for Providers of Supplemental Reading and/or Math Teachers, for anyone teaching in a Vermont public school must maintain a current Vermont educator license.