Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, Licensing Office response times may be slightly delayed. The Licensing Office is closed for the holiday Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th.



Licensing News

9/11/15: Revisions to the NASTDEC Interstate Agreement

8/06/15: Going paperless

8/05/15: Changes to SLP Licensure

5/27/15: Licensing Fee Increase

Request for Copies / Formal License


Initial Licenses, Peer Review, Reinstatements etc.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a licensed educator in Vermont?

Contact Us

(802) 479-1700

The Licensing Office accepts Official Transcripts via email: AOE.Transcripts@vermont.gov

The Licensing Office is staffed Monday through Friday, 7:45AM to 4:30PM

Disciplinary Actions

Postings of Educator License suspensions and revocations, and pertinent laws and regulations.

Search for an Educator

View an Educator's current active license information.


Licensing Help Line at AOE.LicensingInfo@vermont.gov or (802) 479-1700

Page Last Updated on November 20, 2015