Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) & Audiologists


Information on Applying for Vermont Licensure as an Audiologist or Speech Language Pathologist
Applications and forms are provided below:


The following instructions and forms are offered as PDF files. PDF forms must be downloaded to your computer, printed and then completed either by hand or on a typewriter:

  • SLP/Audiologist License Renewal Instructions
    This document provides information on how to renew an SLP/Audiologist license.

  • SLP/Audiologist License Renewal Form
    This form is NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. You must return the original form that you received in the mail. Do not send a copy!

  • Disclosure Form
    All the questions MUST be answered. Please print your name and social security number on the top of the form; sign and date the form at the bottom.

  • Mandatory "Good Standing" Declarations Form
    All four sections of this form dealing with child support, taxes, unemployment compensation and district court/judicial bureau fines must be completed.

  Educational Speech Language Pathologist Endorsement Competencies
View the authorization statement and competency requirements for the Educational Speech Language Pathologist endorsement.
  Complaints Concerning Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
The Secretary of State's office will be investigating complaints concerning speech language pathologists and audiologists. If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the credentials or practices of any speech language pathologist or audiologist, go to the Vermont Secretary of State's Office of Professional Regulation Web page  and click on "Complaint Form."
  For more information about speech language pathologist and audiologist licenses, contact the licensing office.


Judy Burgess at judy.burgess@state.vt.us or (802) 479-1382

Page Last Updated on January 15, 2015