The Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014 requires that states solicit applicants to compete for Adult Education and Literacy funds (AEL). Vermont competes AEL grant funds in three year cycles.
Below are the documents related to the competition held in 2017 for the FY18-FY20 grant period. The competition is currently closed and will re-open in early 2020 for the FY21-FY23 grant period.
Vermont adult education system policies and manuals:
- Adult Education and Literacy Policy Manual FY20
- Assessment Manual
- High School Completion Program Policy Manual FY20
- High School Completion Program Reimbursement Rates FY20
- Professional Development Handbook
- Individual Professional Development Plan
Email Robin Castle, State Director of Adult Education & Literacy, or call (802) 828-0508.