Resources to support multi-tiered system of supports:
Summary of Outcomes - Supporting Educational Equity (SEE) Project, The SEE group made multiple recommendations for the AOE addressing perceived problems of practice at the classroom, LEA, and AOE levels.
- vtMTSS, resource website managed by Research Collaboration and created in collaboration with the Vermont Agency of Education.
- Strengthening and Streamlining Local Comprehensive Assessment Systems, an AOE document that provides guidelines and resources for developing a local comprehensive assessment system.
- Coaching as Professional Learning, information and resources that support implementing and sustaining effective coaching.
- Educational Equity and Diversity Professional Development Providers, list of vendors who provide various forms of professional development that address educational equity, diversity, and/or culturally responsive practices.
Information on the SY '19-20 BEST/Act 230 grant applications. For the most current information, refer to the Grants Management System website.
- BEST/Act 230 Grants Sample Level of Evidence Statements Memo
- FY2020 BEST/Act 230 Grant Applications Memo