Resources to support multi-tiered system of supports:
Summary of Outcomes - Supporting Educational Equity (SEE) Project, The SEE group made multiple recommendations for the AOE addressing perceived problems of practice at the classroom, LEA, and AOE levels.
- vtMTSS, resource website managed by Research Collaboration and created in collaboration with the Vermont Agency of Education.
- Vermont State Personnel Development Grant, designed to support the Vermont Agency of Education’s efforts to scale up the use of multi-tiered systems of support.
- Strengthening and Streamlining Local Comprehensive Assessment Systems, an AOE document that provides guidelines and resources for developing a local comprehensive assessment system.
- Coaching as Professional Learning, information and resources that support implementing and sustaining effective coaching.
Information on the SY '18-19 BEST/Act 230 grant applications will be posted here soon. For the most current information, refer to the Grants Management System website.
- BEST/Act 230 Grants Sample Level of Evidence Statements Memo
- BEST/Act 230 Grants Frequently Asked Questions Memo