Transcript Review - The AOE is revising the current transcript review process and will not be accepting new applications for adding an endorsement until the beginning of April 2017. If you submitted an application prior to January 17, 2017 the Agency will continue to process it. Review our memo.
The Agency of Education requires educators to have a Transcript Review for initial licensure, to receive an endorsement for a specific area of expertise, or for current licensees who wish to add new endorsements for specific areas of expertise.
Official Transcripts are required for all Transcript Review applications. Official Transcripts may be submitted to the Licensing Office in the following ways:
- ONLY Official Transcripts are applicable to this application. NO other experience is accepted.
- Electronic Transcripts emailed directly from the college to: email@example.com
- Paper transcripts in their original sealed envelope mailed to: 219 N. Main St. Suite 402 Barre, VT 05641
Help Guide: Transcript Review for Initial Licensure, and includes endorsements in:
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Director
CTE Special Needs Coordinator
Design and Technology Education
Driver and Traffic Safety Education
Educational Technology Specialist
Family and Consumer Sciences
Speech Language Pathologists
Work-Based Learning Coordinator
Associate School Nurse
School Social Worker
- Help Guide: Apply for an Additional Endorsement, and includes ALL Vermont endorsements.
- Expanding your Instructional Level