21st Century Community Learning Centers
The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) program has been funding high quality after-school and summer learning programs since 1998. Poverty, opportunity gaps, and unmet academic need drive the program’s purpose. Vermont's 21st CCLC program supports students' learning and interests through diverse and engaging programming using multiple approaches and curricula. Programs are delivered through schools and community partnerships for grades K-12. Annually, approximately 15,000 youth and 6,000 regular attendees are served in 104 high needs communities across the state. Programs are expected to complement, but not duplicate the school day. Annual or semi-annual grant competitions are held to support this vision.
The 21st CCLC Grant Application process is now closed to 2018 participants as the letter of intent deadline has passed.
- 2017 - 2018 21st CCLC Grant Application
- 2017-2018 21st CCLC Grant Application Questions and Answers
- Should I Apply for 21st Century Funds? Evaluate if you are ready to apply for 21st CCLC grant funds.
- 2015-2016 21st CCLC Grant Final Competition Results
- 2014-2015 21st CCLC Grant Final Competition Results
General Grantee Information & Requirements
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Site List 2017-2018
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Handbook
- Afterschool Wiki maintains regular updates and detailed information about 21st CCLC funded after-school and summer programs.
- Grant Amendment Guidelines provides grant amendment criteria, formatting and submission requirements.
- Grant Amendment Budget Sample
- Safety Standards
- Financial Do's and Don'ts
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers - ESSA Language
- Memo: After-School External Organizations Profiles
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers External Organization List
- 21St Century Community Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation Report 2015 - 2016
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation Report 2014 - 2015