The Community Eligibility Provision is a new opportunity that allows the food service program to offer breakfast and lunch at no charge to all students for a four-year period. Starting July 1, 2014, a school or group of schools with 40% or more of their students directly certified for free meals have the opportunity to participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
- 2015-2016 Annual Notification of Schools
- 2015-2016 Eligible and Near Eligible for CEP, by Supervisory Union or District
Community Eligibility Provision Implementation Materials
- Memo: Community Eligibility Provision, Census Reporting and Household Income
- School Food Authority Agreement
- Sample Letter to Households
- Site Declaration Form
To apply for CEP for School Year 2016-2017, complete the Next Steps in the above Memo, and submit a letter of intent to Laurie Colgan. The Agency will review the request and send a program agreement and other materials to the Supervisory Union. This agreement must be signed and submitted to the Agency as soon as possible.