The Community Eligibility Provision is a new opportunity that allows the food service program to offer breakfast and lunch at no charge to all students for a four-year period. Starting July 1, 2014, a school or group of schools with 40% or more of their students directly certified for free meals have the opportunity to participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
- 2019-2020 CEP Eligibility Memo
- 2019-2020 CEP School Notification List
- 2019-2020 CEP SFA Notification List
Community Eligibility Provision Implementation Materials
- Memo: 2018 Student Census Household Income
- 2019 Household Income Form
- School Food Authority Agreement
- Sample Letter to Households
- Site Declaration Form
- Reimbursement Estimator 2016-2017 Rates
To apply for CEP for School Year 2017-2018, complete the Next Steps in the above Memo, and submit a letter of intent to Rosie Krueger. The Agency will review the request and send a program agreement and other materials to the Supervisory Union. This agreement must be signed and submitted to the Agency as soon as possible.
2019 School Year CEP Renewals