The Community Eligibility Provision is a new opportunity that allows the food service program to offer breakfast and lunch at no charge to all students for a four-year period. Starting July 1, 2014, a school or group of schools with 40% or more of their students directly certified for free meals have the opportunity to participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
- 2020-2021 CEP Report Instructions Memo
- 2020-2021 CEP Eligibility Memo
- 2020-2021 CEP SFA and School Notification List
- 2019-2020 CEP Eligibility Memo
- 2019-2020 CEP School Notification List
- 2019-2020 CEP SFA Notification List
Community Eligibility Provision Implementation Materials
- Household Income Form
- Sample Letter to Households
- Site Declaration Form
- CEP Amendment to the Free and Reduced Policy Statement
- Reimbursement Estimator 2019-2020 Rates
- Spanish Household Income Form
- Nepali Household Income Form
To apply for CEP for School Year 2019-2020, complete the Next Steps in the above Memo, and submit a letter of intent to Rosie Krueger. The Agency will review the request and send a program agreement and other materials to the Supervisory Union. This agreement must be signed and submitted to the Agency as soon as possible.