Next Generation Science Standards
The Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), adopted by the State Board of Education in June 2013, are considered to be the foundation of all Vermont science instruction. School programs will gradually incorporate these standards into curricula and instruction. Implementation is a continual and on-going process. Instructional resources and support are available through the Agency of Education.
- NGSS by Disciplinary Core Idea
- NGSS by Topics
- NGSS Grade 6 – 8 Course Map
- Alignment of NECAP Assessments with NGSS Principles
Grades 9 - 12
- Mathematics and Science Partnership Grant Program
- Proficiency-Based Graduation Requirements
- Natural Resources and Agriculture Standard
- New England Common Assessment Programs (NECAP)
- Vermont Alternative Assessment Program (VTAAP)
- Grade 4
- Grade 8
- Grade 11
Email Kathy Renfrew, or call (802) 479-1448.