The Agency of Education coordinates the implementation and administration of all Vermont Comprehensive Assessment System components, including the development of alternate assessments. To use this dashboard:
- Begin by using the arrows on the bottom of the page to navigate to the Assessment Filters page.
- Select a School, teaching year, test subject by grade level, and a disaggregation.
- Click either the “Compare to SU and State” button to view the selected school results and compare the results to their SU and the State level results or click the “Results over Time” button to view the results.
To go back to the filters page to make any changes:
- Click the left-back arrow in the middle right of the screen
- Use the arrows on the bottom of the page
The dashboard below provides public access to Vermont's education data. For best use of accessibility features, please open the Vermont Education Dashboard: Assessment in a new window.
If you have any questions or feedback, please complete the Vermont Education Dashboard Feedback form.
If you are looking for data not provided in this report or any of the other reports, please submit a data request form..
Version Information: Vermont Education Dashboard version 3.5; Updated April 26, 2021