The agency's fiscal services staff is responsible for monitoring and auditing all state and federal grants received through the agency for compliance with administrative and financial statutes and regulations, administrative and record keeping requirements for state and federal grants as well as whether or not expenditures can be charged to a grant. The staff is also responsible for the administration of federal indirect cost rates for sub-grantees.
Monitoring and Auditing
Federal Administrative Regulations
Federal Grants Management Guidance Documents
- Information for Compliance with Federal Salary Documentation Required Under 2 CFR § 200
- Use of Federal Grant Funds for Conferences and Meals
- Alternatives to Prepaid Store Cards (Gift Cards)
State of Vermont General Regulations / Requirements
Making Application for an Indirect Cost Rate for LEAs
The Instructions for Making Application for an Indirect Cost Rate for LEAs explains what indirect costs are and how to apply for an indirect cost rate. Applications for indirect cost rates are due to the agency by April 1st of each year. To apply for this rate, LEAs should complete the spreadsheet provided below:
- FY 2017 Application for Restricted Indirect Cost Rate
- FY 2018 Application for Restricted Indirect Cost Rate
Email Cassandra Ryan, Fiscal and Regulatory Compliance Coordinator, or call (802) 479-8545.