Result's Oriented Program Approval (ROPA) is a performance- based approach to the review of educator preparation programs in Vermont. All programs that wish to recommend educators for licensure in Vermont must seek approval through this state program or an approved national alternative. The Vermont Standards Board for Professional Educators oversees the ROPA approval process and determines approval status.
- Results Oriented Program Approval Handbook
- Vermont Approved Programs for Educator Preparation
- Contact Information VT Programs
- Interested in participating on a ROPA visit review team? Submit your info.
- ROPA Teacher and Leadership Standards