The forms on this page guide educators and families through the IEP process, the General Supervision and Monitoring System processes and Proficiency-Based Graduation Requirements (PBGR). You will also find an Adverse Effect Chart and a Technical Assistance / Professional Development Request form to request support from the AOE in an area of need.
Programs that opt to use these special education forms will be evaluating children age three through 21 years of age to determine their eligibility for special education services. Users will also use the individualized education program (IEP) form to develop a document of appropriate services, if the child is eligible.
IEP process and evaluation forms assist educators in all parts of the special education evaluation process. Each form is accompanied by instructions. They include:
- Forms of NOTICE (1, 3, 4, 7, & 7a)
- Forms CONSENT / AGREEMENT (3a, 5a, 5b, 6, 6a and 8)
- Forms for WRITING and REVISING the IEP (5, & 5c)
- Forms for EVALUATION (2 & 9)
- A form for PARENTALLY PLACED students (10)
- A form for TRANSITION from Preschool to K-12 (6b)
Form 1: Notice of Meeting
Form 2: Evaluation Plan and Report
Form 4: Notice of An Evaluation Delay
Form 7a: Prior Written Notice of Decision
- Form 10 - Written Affirmation Statement (Fillable form)
- Form 10a - Services Plan (Fillable form)
- Form 10b - LEA Certification for IDEA Prop Share (Fillable form)
This is Vermont’s new post-secondary transition plan template of the IEP. This template has embedded technical assistance to improve Indicator 13 documentation.
This template represents a baseline for the required fields within a Summary of Performance document.
Request Professional Development/Technical Assistance from the Agency of Vermont's Special Education Team.