The Flexible Pathways Initiative, the Vermont Dual Enrollment program includes up to two college courses for eligible Vermont high school students. The Agency of Education has oversight of the dual enrollment program and will work with partner institutions of higher education to manage the delivery to students. Dual enrollment courses provided for in this legislation can be offered on a college campus and on-site at a participating high school.
- Resident of Vermont
- High school junior or senior
- Students who attend a school that is publicly funded including a Vermont career technical center
- Students who attend an approved independent high school and are publicly funded by their hometowns
- Students who are assigned to a public school through the High School Completion Program
- Students who are Home Study students
- Students must get approval for their participation from their high school principal or designee
- Students wanting to participate in dual enrollment must include it in their Personalized Learning Plan
Learn more about Dual Enrollment
- Instructions: How Apply for a Voucher
- Dual Enrollment Program Manual
- Dual Enrollment: Implications for Special Education
- Disability Services Contact Information
Dual Enrollment System FAQ's
Dual Enrollment College Partners
The following colleges have been approved to offer Dual Enrollment beginning in the 2016-2017 academic year. Approved colleges with contact information for questions are listed below.
Office of Admissions
Email Toni Marra or call (802) 479-1302.