21st Century Community Learning Centers
The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) program has been funding high quality after-school and summer learning programs since 1998. Poverty, opportunity gaps, and unmet academic need drive the program’s purpose. Vermont's 21st CCLC program supports students' learning and interests through diverse and engaging programming using multiple approaches and curricula. Programs are delivered through schools and community partnerships for grades K-12. Annually, approximately 13,000 youth and 5,300 regular attendees are served in 100 high needs communities across the state. Programs are expected to complement, but not duplicate the school day. Annual or semi-annual grant competitions are held to support this vision.
The (21st CCLC) Grant Application is open for the purpose of providing high-quality afterschool and summer learning opportunities. The application will be submitted as part of the Agency of Educations Grants Management System. The narrative guidelines and appendices will be submitted within the system. Applicant workshops for teams were held in October. Letters of Intent are due November 14th. The completed and signed e-submission must be submitted no later than 4:30 PM on February 5, 2019.
- 21st CCLC Grant Application 2018-2019 - Revised 10-4-2018
- Should I Apply for 21st Century Funds? Evaluate if you are ready to apply for 21st CCLC grant funds.
- 21C Application Resource Guide
- 21C Competition Questions - October 31, 2018
- 21C Appendix I - Data Summary from Annual Performance Reports
- 2017-2018 21st CCLC Grant Final Competition Results
- 2015-2016 21st CCLC Grant Final Competition Results
- 2014-2015 21st CCLC Grant Final Competition Results
General Grantee Information & Requirements
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Site List 2018-2019
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Handbook
- Afterschool Wiki maintains regular updates and detailed information about 21st CCLC funded after-school and summer programs.
- Grant Amendment Guidelines provides grant amendment criteria, formatting and submission requirements.
- Safety Standards
- Financial Do's and Don'ts
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers - ESSA Language
- 2018-2019 21C Peer Review Process
- Children with Disabilities Guidance for 21st Century Community Learning Centers Funded Programs
- Memo: After-School External Organizations Profile
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation Report 2016-2017
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation Report 2015 - 2016
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation Report 2014 - 2015