Skip to main content


Please see below for the appropriate transcript request process based on your program path.

High School Completion Program Transcripts

If you earned your high school diploma through the High School Completion Program and need an extra or replacement copy, please contact the awarding high school office. Extra or replacement copies may have an associated fee.

Adult Diploma Program Transcripts

If you earned a high school diploma through the Vermont Adult Diploma Program from 1984-2014 and need an extra or replacement copy, please contact the Agency of Education using the below instructions.

  • Download, print, and complete a copy of the Adult Diploma Program – Request to Release Transcript form. 
  • Complete all portions, sign and date the form.
  • Send an email to Miranda Scott and request that an encrypted message be set up for you. You will receive an email with instructions once the encrypted message has been set up.
  • Scan and securely submit your signed request form through the encrypted message.

For GED Test Takers

Original Certificates and Transcripts

A certificate of completion and a transcript (which includes individual test scores) are issued at no charge when the battery of GED tests have been completed and passed.

Subsequent Requests for Transcripts

When a certificate or transcript is lost or is required for proof of completion by an employer, school, etc., GED test takers who earned a credential before 2014 will now order duplicate copies of transcripts and official Vermont GED certificates online at GED Credentialing.

The cost per document is $15.00

View Frequently Asked Questions about the GED Credentialing Service.  If you have earned your GED credential and do not have access to the Internet, you may call the toll-free GED Credentialing customer service line at (888) 906-4031, and they will walk you through the ordering process.

For Third Party Verification Agencies:

We use the services of GED Credentialing to fulfill and verify credential requests.  GED Credentialing has partnered with Parchment to provide digital or paper copies of GED Official Transcripts and Vermont GED Certificates to third party verification agencies. 

Parchment has developed the GED Receiver Registration dedicated to helping third party verification agencies register for a receiver account. The registration process is free.  

Once you have registered for a receiver account, a Parchment representative will contact you to assist you in setting-up a receiver account. Users will be charged $15.00 for each digital or paper copy of an official GED transcript or digital/paper copy of an official Vermont GED certificate. 


Email us at Transcript Questions or call (802) 828-6596.