As Vermont schools assist in the state’s overall response efforts, our collective goal is to keep students, families and educators safe as we work to slow the spread of COVID-19. This also means that schools will play new roles in the provision of essential services and have new delivery systems of education.
Implementation of Continuity of Learning Plans
Guidance, information and recommended practices to support SU/SDs and independent schools in implementation of their Continuity of Learning Plans.
- Grading and Reporting: Guiding Considerations in Remote Learning Environments (5/6)
- Grading and Reporting: Practical Strategies from the Field During Remote Learning (5/6)
- Administrator Tips: Caring for Yourself and Staff in the Time of COVID-19 (5/6)
- Leveraging Summer 2020 Learning Programs: Key Considerations in Planning for Continuity of Learning (5/6)
- Supporting the Senior Class of 2020: Further Considerations During Remote Learning (5/6)